Thursday, March 10, 2011

Go sit at the doctors office for 2 or 3 hours, I think not!!!!

This morning I had a doctor appointment for a 6 month check up. When I went in a lady waiting for her appointment said that there was a 2 or 3 hour wait!!! She said there was an emergency and someone almost chopped thier fingers off!! Well gee if you almost chop your fingers off wouldn't you head for the ER?

My aide was with me and I told her to go ahead and reschedule me another appointment, I wasn't about ready to wait that long, besides the music in the waiting room was elevator music and I don't do elavator music!! :) So we made me another appointment for April 1st. Good thing I'm not supersticious it being April Fools Day or I'm in trouble!! So I get up this morning to take a 3 minute ride from my apartment to the doctors and for what, to come right back home again!!!

I haven't updated my Blog since Sunday, nothing much going on lately. I'm continuing to go to PT, OT and ECHO. Once again it's raining outside pretty hard yesterday and today but I guess we need the rain to see the Spring flowers bloom in another month or so!!!

Have a great day everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment