Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lots and lots of rain outside but plenty of sunshine inside my apartment

This morning I heard the pouring rain as I layed in bed and I was thinking to myself, do I really want to get up? I decided no I think I'll stay in my warm bed and listen to the rain. When I did get up my phone rang, it was from a special dear friend who came over to visit me. As we sat there catching up I could feel the sunshine all around us and in our hearts!! It was a fantastic day even though it was pouring outside.

Now tonight I'm getting excited to see my Sunday evening shows "Army Wives" and a new show called "Coming Home" "Coming Home" is about men and women who are serving thier Country and they come home to surprise thier loved ones. It looks good but at the same time looks like a tear jerker!!

I hope everyone has a great coming week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment