Monday, March 14, 2011

I started my day out good and ended frustrated!!!

It was hard getting up with the time change this morning!! I felt as though I was getting up at 5:30 instead of 6:30!!! I know its not much difference but I appreciate that extra hour sleep!!! :) I have such awesome people in my life here in Virginia. For a couple of weeks now my tires on my power wheelchair have been getting low (they are filled with air). The bus company that transports me to ECHO and to doctor appointments told me to have ECHO bring me up to thier shop where they repair the vans and they would give me some air for them.So I went up there and they gave me some air!! The rest of the day was good until I got home. There was a call from my evening aide calling in!! This is becoming a pattern, every other Monday she calls in. When I interviewed her for the job she told me her kids wouldn't interfere with her work and everytime she calls in it has something to do with her kids!!! It's very hard to find good help!! From the words of a very dear from who says: "This to shall pass"!! I have to keep reminding myself of this!!

Have an awesome day my friends!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment