Saturday, March 12, 2011

What a beautiful Saturday!!!!!!!

I think Spring is right around the corner. The sun is shining here in Floyd County today and I just love it!! I can't believe that we change the clocks ahead an hour tonight, it seems early this year!!

As I gear up for Spring I look forward to the increasingly longer days where it stays daylight longer each day, I look forward to our Spring Special Olympics Games at Radford University and ECHO (my Day program) I attend is heading to Washington, DC in May!!! We will be going to the White House, Capital Hill where they sign the different Bills, and some other sights around Washington!!

So as I sit here on this sunny Saturday it makes me think of whats to come!!

Have an awesome weekend my followers and don't forget to "Spring Ahead" tonight or you'll be late for church or any plans you may have tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment